The Friends of Cass County Library is a volunteer, non-profit organization made up of people who recognize the vital role the library plays in the community. The group provides support, service, and advocacy for Cass County Public Library (CCPL), and supports the fundraising efforts of the CCPL Foundation. Download an application below.
Upcoming Friends Event
Tuesday, May 15th, 6:30pm at the Harrisonville Branch (free event with refreshments)
- PROVIDE funds for library materials, programs, services and volunteer recognition.
- PROMOTE reading, literacy and library use.
- EDUCATE members, elected officials and the general public about the Cass County Public Library.
- OPERATE the annual Friends of the Cass County Public Library Used Book Sale.
- DEMONSTRATE community support for the Cass County Public Library.
Join the Friends!
Membership dues provide the foundation of the Friends’ financial support of the Library. You can help the Friends’ have a greater impact through making a larger contribution. Your annual membership dues and contributions are used to buy books, DVDs, CDs, computers, equipment, furnishings, and to support programming at the Library.
All Friends of the Library receive invitations to special members-only events and book sale previews.
- Gold ($25) – Gold members receive a gold library card sticker.
- Platinum ($100) – Platinum members receive a platinum library card sticker and accrue no late fees.
Return the completed application and dues (make checks out to Cass County Public Library Foundation with “Friends Dues” in the memo) to any branch or mail to Cass County Public Library Foundation, 400 E. Mechanic St. Harrisonville, MO 64701.