- News of the World by Paulette Jiles. Monday, August 28, 1:00pm.
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrick Backman. Wednesday, May 31, 6:00pm.
- Standing in the Rainbow by Fannie Flagg. Wednesday, June 28, 6:00pm.
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. Wednesday, July 26, 6:00pm.
- Boar Island by Nevada Barr. Wednesday, August 23, 6:00pm.
- Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson. Thursday, June 1, 6:30pm.
- The Second Half by Lauraine Snelling. Thursday, July 6, 6:30pm.
- Angels Watching Over Me by Michael Phillips. Thursday, August 3, 6:30pm.
Brown Bag Book Club: Meets monthly on the second Monday at noon. This club reads widely in both fiction and nonfiction genres.
- Watership Down by Richard Adams. Monday, June 12, 12pm.
- To the Bright Edge of the World by Eowyn Ivey. Monday, July 10, 12pm.
- Delicate, Edible Birds by Lauren Groff. Monday, August 14, 12pm.
Monday Evening General Book Club: Meets monthly on the second Monday at 6:30 p.m. This club reads widely in both fiction and nonfiction genres.
- Ice Limit by Douglas Preston. Monday, June 12, 6:30pm.
- Delicate, Edible Birds by Lauren Groff. Monday, July 10, 6:30pm.
- To the Bright Edge of the World by Eowyn Ivey. Monday, August 14, 6:30pm.
Mystery Book Club: Meets monthly on the second Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. This club focuses on the mystery genre.
- Northwest Angle by William Kent Krueger. Tuesday, June 13, 6:30pm.
- Ghost Gone Wild by Carolyn Hart. Tuesday, July 11, 6:30pm.
- Coffin Man by James D. Doss. Tuesday, August 8, 6:30pm.
- The Pilgrim by Davis Bunn. Thursday, June 8, 1:00pm.
- Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson. Thursday, July 13, 1:00pm.
- Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afsar. Thursday, August 10, 1:00pm.
Murder Among Friends Book Club: A book club for adults and open to anyone who enjoys mysteries and good conversation. We meet the 3rd Tuesday afternoon of every month.
- The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith. Tuesday, June 20, 1:00pm.
- Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl. Tuesday, July 18, 1:00pm.
- 39 Steps by Joe Buchan. Tuesday, August 15, 1:00pm.
Tea Time Book Club: A classics book club for people who love the written word. "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." CS Lewis. We meet on the third Thursday of every month.
- Cimarron by Edna Ferber. Thursday, May 18, 6:30pm.
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. Thursday, June 15, 6:30pm.
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson. Thursday, July 20, 6:30pm.
- The Turn of the Screw by Henry James. Thursday, August 17, 6:30pm.
The Guys Book Club: A new book club for gentlemen readers of all ages. We meet the 3rd Thursday of every month at 6:30pm.
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. Thursday, May 18, 6:30pm.
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Thursday, June 15, 6:30pm.
- The Truth According to Us by Annie Barrows. Thursday, July 20, 6:30pm.
- Animal Farm by George Orwell. Thursday, August 17, 6:30pm.
Mother/Daughter Book Club: Our new Mother/Daughter book club is for girls ages 10-14 and their mom (or other special adult female). Come enjoy discussions of amazing novels while enjoying the friendship of other girls and their moms. We meet the 4th Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm.
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. Tuesday, May 23, 6:30pm.
- Under the Egg by Laura M. Fitzgerald. Tuesday, June 22, 6:30pm.
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. Tuesday, July 27, 6:30pm.
- Loot by Jude Watson. Tuesday, August 24, 6:30pm.
Book Fanatics Book Club: This is a general interest book club that reads popular fiction, and literary fiction with an occasional non-fiction title thrown in for fun.
- The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman. Wednesday, May 31, 6:30pm.
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman. Wednesday, June 28, 6:30pm.
- The Last Painting of Sara de Vos by Dominic Smith. Wednesday, July 26, 6:30pm.
- Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot. Wednesday, August 30, 6:30pm.