- December 4, 1pm - The Book That Matters Most by Ann Hood
- January 8, 1pm - Bring your own book to discuss
- February 5, 1pm - Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers
- December 27, 6pm - Christmas at Harrington's by Melody Carlson
- January 31, 6pm - Angels Walking by Karen Kingsbury
- February 28, 5:30pm - Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
- December 7, 6:30pm - The Lopsided Christmas Cake by Wanda Brunstetter
- January 4, 6:30pm - Buried Secrets by Irene Hannon
- February 1, 6:30pm - A Life Intercepted by Charles Martin
Brown Bag Book Club: Meets monthly on the second Monday at noon. This club reads widely in both fiction and nonfiction genres.
- December 11, 12pm - Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg
- January 8, 12pm - Some Luck by Jane Smiley
- February 12, 12pm - Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
Monday Evening General Book Club: Meets monthly on the second Monday at 6:30 p.m. This club reads widely in both fiction and nonfiction genres.
- December 11, 6:30pm - A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman
- January 8, 6:30pm - Underground Airlines by Ben Winters
- February 12, 6:30pm - Radium Girls by Kate Moore
Mystery Book Club: Meets monthly on the second Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. This club focuses on the mystery genre.
- December 12, 6:30pm - Christmas Carol Murder by Leslie Meier
- January 9, 6:30pm - Buffalo Jump Blues by Keith McCafferty
- February 6, 6:30pm - Buffalo Bill is Dead Now by Margaret Coel
- December 14, 1pm - Sarah's Song by Karen Kingsbury
- January 11, 1pm - I'll Be Seeing You by Melody Carlson
- February 8, 1pm - Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey
Murder Among Friends Book Club: A book club for adults and open to anyone who enjoys mysteries and good conversation. We meet the 3rd Tuesday afternoon of every month.
- November 21, 1pm. - The Constant Gardener by John Le Carré
- December 19, 1pm - The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- January 16, 1pm - Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
- February 20, 1pm - Himself by Jess Kidd
Tea Time Book Club: A classics book club for people who love the written word. "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." CS Lewis. We meet on the third Thursday of every month.
- December 21, 6:30pm - There will be no book discussion, but we will get together to celebrate the holidays
- January 18, 6:30pm - The Charterhouse of Parma Part 1 by Stendahl
- February 15, 6:30pm - The Charterhouse of Parma Part 2 by Stendahl
The Guys Book Club: A book club for gentlemen readers of all ages. We meet the 3rd Thursday of every month at 6:30pm.
- December 21, 6:30pm - Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- January 18, 6:30pm - Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- February 15, 6:30pm - Dragon Teeth by Michael Crichton
Mother/Daughter Book Club: Our Mother/Daughter book club is for girls ages 10-14 and their mom (or other special adult female). Come enjoy discussions of amazing novels while enjoying the friendship of other girls and their moms. We meet the 4th Thursday of every month at 6:30pm.
- November 30, 6:30pm - Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor
- January 25, 6:30pm - Pennyroyal Academy by M.A. Larson
- February 22, 6:30pm - Caddie Woodlawn by Carol Ryrie Brink
Book Fanatics Book Club: This is a general interest book club that reads popular fiction, and literary fiction with an occasional non-fiction title thrown in for fun. We meet the last Wednesday of each month.
- December 27, 6:30pm - Bring a book of your choice to discuss and have fun at a holiday party!
- January 31, 6:30pm - Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
- February 28, 6:30pm - The Girls of Atomic City by Denise Kiernan
1st Monday Evening Readers: This group is for adults, ages 18 and up, who enjoy reading and discussing different aspects of the literature. We read and discuss various genres and subject matter including fiction and non-fiction. Most discussions will last approximately an hour. We meet on the 1st Monday of every month at 5:30pm.
- December 4, 5:30pm - Mennonite in a Little Black Dress by Rhoda Janzen
- January 8, 5:30pm - Mothers and Other Liars by Amy Bourret
- February 5, 5:30pm - Last of the Breed by Louis L'Amour
3rd Thursday Book Club: This group is a variety of adults who enjoy reading and discussing books of various genre (fiction, non-fiction, mystery, etc). We meet the 3rd Thursday at 2:15pm every month.