- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly. Monday, October 2, 1pm.
- The Dollhouse by Fiona Davis. Monday, November 2, 1pm.
- The Shack by William Young. Wednesday, September 27, 6pm.
- All by Myself Alone by Mary Higgins Clark. Wednesday, October 25, 6pm.
- Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani. Wednesday, November 29, 6pm.
- The Choice by Robert Whitlow. Thursday, September 7, 6:30pm.
- Waves of Mercy by Lynn Austin. Thursday, October 12, 6:30pm.
- Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe by Max Lucado. Thursday, November 2, 6:30pm.
Brown Bag Book Club: Meets monthly on the second Monday at noon. This club reads widely in both fiction and nonfiction genres.
- Delicate, Edible Birds by Lauren Groff. Monday, September 11, 12pm.
- The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers. Monday, October 9, 12pm.
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman. Monday, November 13, 12pm.
Monday Evening General Book Club: Meets monthly on the second Monday at 6:30 p.m. This club reads widely in both fiction and nonfiction genres.
- Hiroshima by Joh Hersey. Monday, September 11, 6:30pm.
- The Children Act by Ian McEwan. Monday, October 9, 6:30pm.
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides. Monday, November 13, 6:30pm.
Mystery Book Club: Meets monthly on the second Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. This club focuses on the mystery genre.
- A Great Reckoning by Louise Penny. Tuesday, September 12, 6:30pm.
- Compound Murder by Bill Crider. Tuesday, October 10, 6:30pm.
- Dangerous Hour by Marcia Muller. Tuesday, November 14, 6:30pm.
- Come to the Table by Neta Jackson. Thursday, September 14, 1pm.
- Counted with the Stars by Connilyn Cossette. Thursday, October 12, 1pm.
- This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti. Thursday, November 9, 1pm.
Murder Among Friends Book Club: A book club for adults and open to anyone who enjoys mysteries and good conversation. We meet the 3rd Tuesday afternoon of every month.
- Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin. Tuesday, September 19, 1pm.
- The Coroner's Lunch by Colin Cotterill. Tuesday, October 17, 1pm.
- The Constant Gardener by John Le Carré. Tuesday, November 21, 1pm.
Tea Time Book Club: A classics book club for people who love the written word. "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." CS Lewis. We meet on the third Thursday of every month.
- The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. Thursday, September 21, 6:30pm.
- Bel-Ami by Guy de Maupassant. Thursday, October 19, 6:30pm.
- Père Goriot by Honore de Balzac. Thursday, November 16, 6:30pm.
The Guys Book Club: A book club for gentlemen readers of all ages. We meet the 3rd Thursday of every month at 6:30pm.
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman. Monday, September 25, 6:30pm.
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. Thursday, October 19, 6:30pm.
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. Thursday, November 16, 6:30pm.
Mother/Daughter Book Club: Our Mother/Daughter book club is for girls ages 10-14 and their mom (or other special adult female). Come enjoy discussions of amazing novels while enjoying the friendship of other girls and their moms. We meet the 4th Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm.
- Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis. Thursday, September 28, 6:30pm.
- The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare. Thursday, October 26, 6:30pm.
- Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor. Thursday, November 30, 6:30pm.
Book Fanatics Book Club: This is a general interest book club that reads popular fiction, and literary fiction with an occasional non-fiction title thrown in for fun. We meet the last Wednesday of each month.
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman. Wednesday, September 27, 6:30pm.
- We Were the Lucky Ones by Georgia Hunter. Wednesday, October 25, 6:30pm.
- The One in a Million Boy by Monica Wood. Wednesday, November 29, 6:30pm.
- Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead. Thursday, September 21, 2:15pm.
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed. Thursday, October 19, 2:15pm.
- Defending Jacob by William Landay. Thursday, November 16, 2:15pm.