Food for Fines
Food For Fines returns for the month of November!
Throughout November, patrons may bring any non-perishable food items, that are not expired or damaged, to any Cass County Public Library branch. Each item counts as $2.00 toward overdue fines. Donations cannot be used toward lost, damaged, or other fees. Patrons are welcome to donate items even if they do not have library fines.
Donated items benefit the following area food pantries:
- Ministry Alliance (Archie)
- Drexel Methodist (Drexel)
- Heart of Life (Garden City)
- Shepherd’s Staff (Harrisonville & Bookmobile)
- Heart-n-Hand (Northern Resource Center)
- Pleasant Hill Lay Clergy (Pleasant Hill)
We are pleased to offer this service once again. Come in and pay down your fines and give back to your community.
You must be logged in to post a comment.