Friends of the Library
Friends of the Library Book Sale: November 9th - 11th!
The Friends of Cass County Library is a volunteer nonprofit organization made up of people who recognize the vital role the library plays in the community. The group provides support, service, and advocacy for Cass County Public Library (CCPL), and supports the fundraising efforts of the CCPL Foundation. Download an application below.
- PROVIDE funds for library materials, programs, services and volunteer recognition.
- PROMOTE reading, literacy and library use.
- EDUCATE members, elected officials and the general public about the Cass County Public Library.
- OPERATE the annual Friends of the Cass County Public Library Used Book Sale.
- DEMONSTRATE community support for the Cass County Public Library.
- Gold ($25) - Gold members receive a gold library card sticker.
- Platinum ($100) - Platinum members receive a platinum library card sticker and accrue no late fees.
Click here to download the application. Return the completed application and dues (make checks out to Cass County Public Library Foundation with "Friends Dues" in the memo) to any branch or mail to Cass County Public Library Foundation, 400 E. Mechanic St. Harrisonville, MO 64701.