This book club is for Tweens age 10 to 13. We will meet to discuss a variety of books of different types and genres–looking at the author’s writing, the characters, relationships, situations, style of writing, etc. Please sign up at the Pleasant Hill branch if you are interested.
- March 7th, 3:45pm – A Corner of the Universe by Ann M. Martin
- March 21st, 3:45pm – The Borrowers by Mary Norton
- April 4th, 3:45pm – Stars Beneath Our Feet by David Barclay Moore
- April 18th, 3:45pm – Misty of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry
- May 2nd, 3:45pm – I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
3:45 pm - 5:00 pm